How Do I Get a Golf Card?
To access the Automated Tee Time Reservation System, a Monmouth County Golf Card is required. Access to the Automated Tee Time Reservation System can be done either by calling (732) 758-8383 or online at www.monmouthcountygolf.org. Golf Card holders can reserve tee times up to one week in advance. Golf Cards can be purchased at all Golf Centers.
- $44.00 for all (resident and non-resident) one year Adult and Senior Citizen Golf Cards.
Senior Citizen Golf Cards are available to persons age 65 or over, proof of age is required.
- $19.00 for all one year Junior (resident and non-resident) Golf Cards.
Junior Golf Cards are issued to individuals through the age of 20, proof of age is required.
- $75.00 for all (resident and non-resident) reduced two year Adult and Senior Citizen Golf Cards.
Junior Golf Cards are excluded. No refunds will be issued.
- $350.00 for a Full Privilege Card: Non-Residents may purchase this one year card and pay all applicable resident fees on all courses, seven days a week, all day. Available for adults and seniors. Friends and Family Program applies.
- The expiration date is either 12 or 24 months from the date of purchase.
The Golf Card entitles:
- A resident Monmouth County golfer to resident greens fee rates and access to the tee time reservation system.
- A junior golfer to reduced junior greens fee rates all day, 7 days a week and access to the tee time reservation system.
- A senior citizen golfer to reduced senior greens fees all day, 7 days a week and access to the tee time reservation system. Please note that there will be a difference between resident and non-resident senior greens fees.
- A non-resident golfer access to the tee time reservation system.
Please check applicable fees and charges for the individual golf courses. To purchase a card, prospective golfers must provide valid identification. Acceptable identification for a Resident Golf Card is a valid New Jersey photo driver's license with a Monmouth County street address or a current residential property tax bill with the applicant's name and Monmouth County street address, and one of the following: a valid driver license, last year's Golf Card, a vehicle registration card, a voter registration card, or a New Jersey hunting and/or fishing license with name and street address that match first form of ID used. For a non-resident Golf Card a valid driver license is accepted. Utility bills, bank statements, and credit cards are not acceptable.
Access to the Telephone & Online Reservation System will be immediately available after purchasing a card. Tee time reservations, and Golf Cards are not transferable. You must purchase your card in person at any Park System golf course during the golf season.