The Park System has available for rental a limited number of athletic fields & facilities at the following locations:
- Dorbrook Recreation Area – Soccer, Softball, In-line Rink, Field Hockey, Girls Lacrosse, Flag Football, Boys Lacrosse, Tennis
- Fort Monmouth Recreation Center - Full Gym, Half Gym
- Holmdel Park - Tennis
- Thompson Park – Soccer, Rugby, Tennis
- Turkey Swamp Park - Soccer
- Wolf Hill Recreation Area – Softball, Disc Golf Course
These fields are not available for practice or pickup games, nor do they have lights. Fields are available for league games (teams with contrasting uniforms, referees, umpires, etc.) In the event of bad weather, the Park System will cancel all field rentals. There is a per game rental fee and a liability insurance requirement (teams/leagues requesting fields must provide proof of insurance coverage and specifically name the County of Monmouth as additional insured on the policy.)
See Fees & Charges for our Athletic Facilities.
See Fees & Charges for the Wolf Hill Disc Golf Course.
The procedure for reserving fields is as follows:
- All teams requiring a field for games must first complete and submit an Athletic Facility Request. This request must be completed for each season that fields or facilities are requested, even if no changes have been made to the club/league/organization contact/address.
- When requesting fields, a current certificate of liability insurance must accompany the request. This certificate must be completed in the required manner. The County of Monmouth must be named as Additional Insured.
- Field requests must be made at least fifteen (15) days in advance of first requested date.
After requests are reviewed, approval notification is made by way of a field rental bill that is issued with a payment due date. Failure to pay this bill on time will result in forfeiture of request.
For more information, please call 848-456-4278, ext. 1.