Join our Roving Park System Naturalist for a walk in a beautiful county park and learn about seasonal points of interest. Feel free to join in the walk and ask questions. The schedule for this FREE activity is as follows:
- Friday, February 21 at 9am in Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area, Manasquan. Meet in the parking lot.
- Saturday, March 8 at 9am along Hominy Path, Hominy Hill Golf Course, Colts Neck. Meet in the Matthews Road parking lot.
- Saturday, March 22 at 8am in Dorbrook Recreation Area, Colts Neck. Meet in parking lot by the soccer fields.
- Saturday, April 5 at 3pm along the Stone Bridge Trail in Charleston Springs Golf Course, Millstone. Meet in parking lot on Stagecoach Road.
- Saturday, April 26 at 3pm in Big Brook Park, Marlboro. Meet in parking lot.
- Sunday, May 4 at 3pm in Weltz Park, Oakhurst. Meet in parking lot.
- Saturday, May 17 at 3pm in Hartshorne Woods Park. Meet at the Rocky Point Entrance, Portland Road, Highlands.