Saturday, May 4, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thompson Park, Lincroft
This festival features a variety of fine artists and artisans, as well as live music by some of the best local musicians. Free activities, food vendors, and artist demonstrations.
- Don Bradford - Ceramics
- William Bunting - Fine Art /Classic Car Paintings
- B&C Ceramics
- Helen Cole - Fine Art/Painting
- Jake Cole - Textile
- Mary Donor – Jewelry
- Kate Eggleston – Textile/Sculpture
- Joel Gahr - Drawing/Mixed Media
- Randy Gordon - Drawing/Mixed Media/Textiles
- Donna Gratkowski - Pastels
- Jo Grazide - Photography/Mixed Media
- Joy Hannon - Jewelry
- Dee Moye Hoban - Paper/Mixed Media
- Ross Jahnig - Painting/Fine Art
- Ken Koenig - Metal Work
- Mary Leather - Ceramics
- Rainbow Art Glass
- Marie Maber - Painting/Fine Arts
- Joyce Nokes - Ceramics
- Bob Novak - Photography
- Thomas Nulton - Painting/FineArt
- Jennifer O’Reilly - Jewelry
- Demetrius Patterson - Painting/ Fine Art
- Frank Parisi - Photography
- Bruce Perlmutter & Jill Uma - Wood Turning
- Jeanne Power-Galli - Fine Art
- Leda Diamant - Fine Art/Sculpture
- Carolyn Roche Designs - Jewelry
- Linda Roemer - Painting/Fine Art/ Sculpture
- Elizabeth Schappert - Jewelry
- Katie Anne Stone Painting/Fine Art/Ceramics
- Debra Thorner - Painting/Fine Art
- Jennifer Woods - Jewelry
Outdoor Music Tent Schedule
- Fairview Fix Youth Choral from 11-11:30 a.m.
- Band of Two Rivers from 12-1 p.m.
- Grace and Glitter Belly Dance from 1:20-1:50 p.m.
- Dark City Strings from 2:15-3:15 p.m.
- Andy B. and SoulFolk from 3:30-5 p.m.
Activity Barn Music Schedule
- Alan Gowa from 10-11 a.m.
- Andy Feldman from 11:15 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Kevin J Allen from 12:15-1:15 p.m.
- This Old House Band from 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Joseph Alton Miller from 2:45-3:45 p.m.
- Gary Nokes from 4-5 p.m.
Musicians on a Mission will perform in the Theatre Barn Music.
Art Demonstration Schedule
- Pysanky Egg Decorating with Jen Santa Maria from 12-4 p.m.
- Egg Trempera Painting with Eileen Kennedy from 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Plein Air Painting with Anthony Migliaccio from 10:30-12:30 p.m.
- ATHA - Association of Traditional Hooking Artists from 3-5 p.m.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 732-842-4000, ext. 4343.
Creative Arts & Music Festival Food Vendor Application 2019