- Join us for Beat the Feast on Thursday, November 26. Held at Howell Park Golf Course, this non-competitive event starts with an 8 a.m. shotgun and includes 18 holes of golf. The cost is $59 per golfer and includes cart. Open to all golfers age 12 and up, (under 18 with adult) registration is currently underway and available online. Hurry, the deadline is Wednesday, November 25.
- Nine Hole Plus is available daily at 2 p.m. at Charleston Springs, Howell Park, Pine Brook and Shark River Golf Courses through the end of the year.
Matinee times now starts daily at 1 p.m. at all courses. Just a reminder – while free rounds earned through our Golf Card Rewards Program can now be redeemed at 12 pm at all courses; free rounds and loyalty points do not carry into the next season.
- Bel-Aire Improvement Projects - Beginning August 10, 2015, the 4th green on the 9-hole course at Bel-Aire will close for reconstruction. The artificial green will be replaced with a natural grass green to improve the playing experience. As part of the project, some trees will be removed to allow more sunlight to reach the green. The green will reopen in the spring of 2016. Additionally, we will be improving drainage and adding new sand to the 4th hole bunkers. Thank you for your patience through this improvement project.
Please be advised, effective 8/14/15, outside coolers will not be allowed at Howell Park, Hominy Hill, and Charleston Springs Golf Courses. A food and beverage concessionaire is available and water coolers will continue to be provided throughout those courses.
- Our new 18-hole FootGolf course at Pine Brook Golf Course in Manalapan is now open Play is available daily starting at 12 p.m. The cost is $15 per person age 13 and up and $10 per person age 12 and under. Bring your own ball or rent one of ours for $2.50. Pine Brook's 18-hole golf course continues to operate on its regular schedule. Please call the golf center at 732-536-7272 with any questions or concerns.
- Check out our new 9-hole rates at Howell Park and Shark River. Rates and tee times are available for the first 90 minutes of the day on weekends/holidays and golfers will tee off on the nine opposite of normal play. When booking a reservation, look for the times that start 5 minutes after the traditional first tee time of day.
- Host your next golf outing at one of our courses. See fees.
See Our Golf Clinics & Private Lessons.
For updates on golf course conditions or golf related questions, please call the golf centers.
Fall Aeration Schedule
Check Out Our Latest Golf Video
Unbeatable conditions at a great value! See Our Golf Brochure.
Each year more than 200,000 rounds are played on our courses. Our facilities can accommodate golfers of all skill levels. We offer five championship 18-hole courses, two 18-hole executive courses, a 9-hole, par 3 course, and three warm-up ranges.
Our Golf Courses are:
3120 Allaire Road at Route 34
- Charleston Springs
101 Woodville Road
Millstone Township, NJ
- Hominy Hill
92 Mercer Road
Colts Neck, NJ
- Howell Park
405 Squankum-Yellowbrook Road
- Pine Brook
1 Covered Bridge Boulevard
- Shark River
320 Old Corlies
Did you know? According to golflink.com, the greatest physical benefit to playing golf is getting exercise from walking. Walking for 18 holes is often the equivalent of walking 3-to-4 miles.