1500 Kozloski Road, Freehold, NJ 07728
(732) 780-1021 - Seasonal Showgrounds Office
(732) 431-3005 - Ranger Station
81 acre showgrounds for horse shows, dog shows, and special events each year. East Freehold Showgrounds is also the home of the annual Monmouth County Fair. Upwards of 100,000 people enjoy the 5-day late July event. Check the Monmouth County Fair page for more information regarding the Fair.
Groups interested in renting East Freehold Showgrounds for an event, email us or call (732) 842-4000, ext. 4225, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Click on map to open as a PDF.
- Garden State Parkway to Exit 100: Hwy. 33 West. Take approx 9 miles to Route 33 Bypass West. 33 Bypass to Halls Mill Road North exit. Left at Stop sign to right onto Halls Mill Road. Halls Mill Road becomes Kozloski Road to park entrance on left.
- State Hwy. 9 to Hwy. 33 East (not Business Route 33). Follow Hwy. 33 to Halls Mill Road North exit. Halls Mill Road becomes Kozloski Road to park entrance on left.
- Rt. 18 to Exit 22, Rt. 537 west. Take Rt. 537 west for 1 mile to Kozloski Rd. exit. Follow signs to "Kozloski South" and continue 1 mile to Park on right.
- NJ Turnpike to Exit 8 (Hightstown). After toll, Hwy 33 East and stay to left for Hwy 33 Bypass/Asbury Park. Take 33 Bypass to Halls Mill Road North exit. Halls Mill Road becomes Kozloski Road to park entrance on left.