44 Longstreet Rd., Holmdel
(Garden State Parkway Exit 114; convenient to Routes 34 and 35)
Two locations are available at Holmdel Park;
"Forest Edge" & "Hill Top"
- both include a 30' by 50' picnic shelter and group grill
- maximum: 125 persons
Monday-Friday: county resident $255, non-resident $465
Weekend: county resident $345, non-residents $618
- To reserve, call 732-842-4000, ext. 1 or email us
The "Forest Edge" shelter is located in the center of Holmdel Park adjacent to a playground and paved path. It is within walking distance to the pond, Historic Longstreet Farm and restrooms.
Forest Edge Picnic Shelter Hilltop Picnic Shelter
The "Hill Top" shelter is located in the upper end of the park. It is adjacent to a playground and tennis courts. Portable toilet facilites are located nearby.
The Shelter Building is also available evenings April 15-November 15. The cost is $180 for residents and $273 for non-residents, up to four hours and 50 people. To reserve, call 732-842-4000 ext 1 or email us.
Please note that there is a $125 fee for the removal of picnic tables from the Shelter Building.
- Historic Longstreet Farm
- open play areas
- 2 playgrounds
- 4 tennis courts
- fishing pond*
- hiking trails
- vending concessions
Note: Parking at Holmdel Park is limited. It is strongly recommeded that your group carpools and arrives early enough to park.
* Anyone 16 or older who wants to fish New Jersey's fresh waters must purchase a fishing license.
(Fees Updated 12/14)
- Garden State Parkway to Exit 114. Southbound, turn right onto Red Hill Rd; northbound, turn left onto Red Hill Rd. Follow Red Hill Rd. to Everett Rd., turn right (heading west). Follow Everett Rd. to Roberts Rd., turn left. Follow Roberts Rd. to Longstreet Rd., turn right to Park on left.
- State Hwy. 34 to Roberts Rd. (1.75 miles north of Rt. 520). Southbound, turn left; northbound, turn right. Follow Roberts Rd. to Longstreet Rd., turn left. Park is on left.
- State Hwy. 35 to Holmdel/Keyport Rd. Northbound, turn left; southbound, turn right. Follow Holmdel/Keyport Rd. to Crawfords Corner Rd., turn left. Continue to Longstreet Rd., turn right Park is on right.