1101 Schoolhouse Rd, Neptune (Garden State Parkway Exit 100;
convenient to Routes 18, 33, 34)
- includes 30' by 50' picnic shelter and group grill
- maximum 125 persons
- Fee: county resident $335, non-resident $480
- includes 30' x 50' picnic shelter, group grill, and adjacent picnic area
- maximum 250 persons
- Fee: county residents $450, non-resident $600
To reserve either area, call 732-842-4000, ext 1 or email us.
Shark River Park Picnic Shelter
The Shelter Building, which accommodates up to 80 people, is also available for rental, day and evening times available. The cost for four hours is $250 for residents and $365 for non-residents. The cost for eight hours is $450 for residents and $600 for non-residents. Please note that there is a $125 fee for the removal of picnic tables from the Shelter Building. To reserve, call 732-842-4000 ext 1 or email us.
- open play area
- horseshoe pitch
- multiple use trails
- lake & river fishing*
(Fees Updated 12/13)
- State Hwy. 18 to Exit 8 (Rt. 33 west to Schoolhouse Rd.) Turn left onto Schoolhouse Rd. Follow to Park.
- Garden State Parkway to exit 100 (Hwy. 33 east). Continue on Hwy. 33 to Schoolhouse Rd. Turn right onto Schoolhouse Rd. Follow to Park.
- State Hwy. 35 to Hwy. 33 west to Schoolhouse Rd. Turn left onto Schoolhouse Rd. Follow to Park.
* Anyone 16 or older who wants to fish New Jersey's fresh waters must purchase a fishing license.