805 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft 07738
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19 FROM 11 A.M.-5 P.M.
Join Us for a Beautiful Day of Autumn Family Fun!
See Our Schedule of Activities
Enjoy these family fun activities:
- Canoeing at Marlu Lake from 12-4 p.m (weather permitting)
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Pottery Demonstrations at the Creative Arts Center & Studio Store
- Superhero Fun in the Activity Barn
- Meet the Mustangs
- Kids' Races
- Zany Zombies
- Dash for Cash
- Discover Walnford
Activities Requiring Tickets:
- Pumpkin Painting (1 ticket)
- Grab & Go Ceramics at the Creative Arts Center (1 ticket)
- Climbing Wall (1 ticket)
- Wagon Rides (1 ticket)
- Mini Golf (1 ticket)
- Inflatable Rides (1 ticket)
- Dixie Ferris Wheel (1 ticket)
- Dixie Little Swinger (1 ticket)
- Dixie Turbo Tubs (1 ticket)
- Bungee Trampoline (1 ticket)
- Archery at the Archery Range (1 ticket)
- Fired Up Ceramics at the Creative Arts Center (5 tickets)
- Scarecrow Contest (day of event registration – 5 tickets)
Pre-registration for the Scarecrow Contest Available Online.
Tickets are $3 each and are purchased at the ticket booths.
Magic Illusion featuring Doug Young from 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Dick Rainer, The Happy Juggler from 1:30-2:15 p.m.
"The Big Bad Wolf's Really Bad Day" Puppet Show from 4:15-5 p.m.
Pumpkin Head Stiltwalker from 11 am.-3 p.m.
Snow Sisters Princesses from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Patches, The Balloons Sculptor from 12-4 p.m.
Tyler, The Fall Harvest Stiltwalker from 1-5 p.m.
rawlers at 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Walkers to 17 months at 11:45 a.m., 2:45 p.m. & 3:45 p.m.
18 to 23 months at 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. & 3:30 p.m.
2 to 3 years at 11:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:15 p.m., 2:15 p.m. 3:15 p.m.
& 4:15 p.m.
Pee Wee Run
Registration is required and starts at 11 a.m. in the Kids' Races area.
For additional information, please call 732-842-4000, ext. 4312.
Friends of the Parks' Annual
Strut Your Mutt Dog Costume Contest
Held at 12 p.m. & 3 p.m. Prizes awarded for funniest, scariest, prettiest, most original &
best human/canine combo. Application & Details
- Garden State Parkway to exit 109. Southbound, turn right onto Rt. 520 West (Newman Springs Rd.); Northbound, turn left onto Rt. 520 West 2.2 miles to Park (past M.T. Thompson Park and Brookdale Community College entrance) on left.
- State Hwy. 34 to Rt. 520 east. Southbound, turn left; northbound, turn right. Follow Rt. 520 east to Park entrance.