805 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft 07738
Scarecrow Contests Winners:
Traditional Harvest Figures:
First Place - Devanny Family
Second Place - Brown Family
Third Place - Atienza Family
First Place - Galvin Family
Second Place - Vento Family
Third Place - Ahearn Family
Jersey Shore Scarecrow:
First Place - Forsythe Girl Scout Troop
Second Place - Cohen-D’Adamo Family
Third Place - O’Neill Family
First Place - Cloughley Family
Second Place - Escorcia Family
Third Place - Mosquera Family
Most Unique Scarecrow:
First Place - Atienza Family
Second Place - Chasey Family
Third Place - Steele Family
Photos on our Scarecrow Contest winners are on our Facebook page.
Thompson Park Day activities include:
| Pumpkin Painting **
|| Corn Maze|
| Rides *
|| Kids Races|
| Ceramics Painting in the
Creative Arts Center *
| Wagon Rides *|
| Pottery Demonstrations and Studio Store
in the Creative Arts Center
| Climbing Wall *|
| Archery *
|| Cross-Country Skiing|
| Mini Golf *
|| Disc Golf at the Visitor Center|
| Children's Races
|| Canoeing on Marlu Lake (weather permitting)|
| Snake Shows
|| Meet the Mustangs|
| Discover the Natural World Around You
|| Pond Exploration at Marlu Lake|
| Discover Walnford
|| Zany Zombies|
| Auto Zone in the Activity Barn
|| Video Game Trailer *|
| The Puzzler
|| Maze Madness for Dogs ***|
| Scarecrow Contest ****
|| Strut Your Mutt Doggie Costume Contest ****|
* Two tickets are required for this activity. Cost is $1 per ticket.
** Three tickets are required for this activity. Cost is $1 per ticket.
*** Maze Madness for Dogs starts at 1pm and costs $1 payable at gate.
**** These events require registration. Please see the registration forms at the top of this page for further information.
For additional information, call (732) 842-4000, ext. 4312.
Strut Your Mutt Dog Costume Contest
Sponsored by Garden State Veterinary Specialists of Tinton Falls.
Application to Enter Your Dog
- Pet Fair and Canine Demonstrations
- Parade times are 12noon & 3pm
- Pre-registration is $10 and due by October 5th.
- Day of registration is $15 per dog.
- Want to become a sponsor? Download our sponsorship application.
- Questions? Call (732) 975-9735.
- Garden State Parkway to exit 109. Southbound, turn right onto Rt. 520 West (Newman Springs Rd.); Northbound, turn left onto Rt. 520 West 2.2 miles to Park (past M.T. Thompson park and Brookdale College entrance ) on left.
- State Hwy. 34 to Rt. 520 east. Southbound, turn left; northbound, turn right. Follow Rt. 520 east to Park entrance.