Join our Roving Naturalist and look for seasonal points of interest.
Join our Roving Naturalist and explore a different park each session as we discuss seasonal points of interest, search for signs of wildlife and identify a bird or two. This is 1.5-2 hour program, but feel free to join in or drop out at any point during the walk. Dress for the weather as light rain and snow are not deterrents.
The schedule for this FREE activity is as follows:
- Sunday, October 30 at 9 a.m. at Dorbrook Recreation Area, Colts Neck. Meet in the soccer field parking area.
- Saturday, November 19 at 9 a.m. along the Henry Hudson Trail. Meet in the Popamora Point parking area.
- Saturday, December 3 at 9 a.m. at Crosswicks Creek Park, Upper Freehold - Meet in the Province Line Road parking lot.
- Saturday, January 14 at 9 a .m. at Fisherman’s Cove Conservation Area, Manasquan- Meet in the parking area.
- Sunday, January 29 at 9 a.m. in Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park, Long Branch - Meet at the pavilion.
- Saturday, February 11 at 9 a.m. in Hartshorne Woods Park - Meet in the Rocky Point parking area in Highlands.
- Saturday, February 25 at 9 a.m. in Thompson Park, Lincroft - Meet in the Marlu Lake parking area.