Join our Roving Park System Naturalist for a walk in a beautiful county park and learn about seasonal points of interest. Feel free to join in the walk and ask questions. The schedule for this FREE activity is as follows:
- Sunday, August 30 at 2 p.m. in Perrineville Lake Park, Millstone. Meet in the Agress Road parking lot.
- Friday, September 11 at 9 a.m. in Turkey Swamp Park, Freehold. Meet in the main parking lot.
- Monday, September 21 at 4 p.m. in Weltz Park, Oakhurst. Meet in the parking lot.
- Friday, October 2 at 10 a.m. in Huber Woods Park, Middletown.
- Sunday, October 25 at 1 p.m. in Big Brook Park, Marlboro. Meet in the parking lot.
- Monday, November 2 at 9 a.m. along Hominy Hill Path (adjacent to Hominy Hill Golf Course, Colts Neck.) Meet in the parking area on Matthews Road.
- Sunday, November 22 at 1 p.m. in Hartshorne Woods Park. Meet at the Rocky Point entrance in Highlands.