Join our Roving Park System Naturalist for a walk in a beautiful county park and learn about seasonal points of interest. Feel free to join in the walk and ask questions. The schedule for this FREE activity is as follows:
- Saturday, March 14 at 9 a.m. along the Hominy Hill Path (adjacent to Hominy Hill Golf Course), Colts Neck. Meet in Matthews Road parking lot.
- Saturday, March 28 at 9 a.m. in Hartshorne Woods Park. Meet at the Rocky Point entrance, Portland Road, Highlands.
- Wednesday, April 15 at 9 a.m. in Shark River Park, Wall. Meet in main parking lot.
- Saturday, April 25 at 9 a.m. in Tatum Park, Middletown. Meet in the Holland Road parking lot.
- Friday, May 8 at 3 p.m. in Weltz Park, Oakhurst. Meet in main parking lot.
- Monday, May 18 at 4 p.m. along the Stone Bridge Trail (adjacent to Charleston Springs Golf Course). Meet in the Stagecoach Road (Route 524) parking lot.
- Sunday, May 31 at 3 p.m. in Dorbrook Recreation Area, Colts Neck. Meet in the soccer fields parking lot (south side of Route 537.)
- Sunday, June 14 at 7 a.m. at Seven Presidents Oceanfront Pak, Long Branch. Meet at the pavilion.
- Wednesday, June 24 at 8 a.m. in Clayton Park, Upper Freehold. Meet in the parking lot.
- Friday, July 10 at 8 a.m. in Crosswicks Creek Park, Upper Freehold. Meet in the parking lot.
- Friday, July 24 at 8 a.m. in Holmdel Park, Holmdel. Meet in the Longstreet Farm parking lot.