Join our Roving Park System Naturalist for a walk in a beautiful county park and learn about seasonal points of interest. Feel free to join in the walk and ask questions. The schedule for this FREE activity is as follows:
- Saturday, January 31 at 9 a.m. in Big Brook Park, Marlboro. Meet in parking lot.
- Monday, February 16 at 10 a.m. along the Henry Hudson Trail. Meet at Popamora Point in Highlands.
- Sunday, March 1 at 9 a.m. in Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area, Manasquan. Meet in the Third Avenue parking lot.
- Saturday, March 14 at 9 a.m. along the Hominy Hill Path (adjacent to Hominy Hill Golf Course), Colts Neck. Meet in Matthews Road parking lot.
- Saturday, March 28 at 9 a.m. in Hartshorne Woods Park. Meet at the Rocky Point entrance, Portland Road, Highlands.
- Wednesday, April 15 at 9 a.m. in Shark River Park, Wall. Meet in main parking lot.
- Saturday, April 25 at 9 a.m. in Tatum Park, Middletown. Meet in the Holland Road parking lot.
- Friday, May 8 at 3 p.m. in Weltz Park, Oakhurst. Meet in main parking lot.
- Monday, May 18 at 4 p.m. along the Stone Bridge Trail (adjacent to Charleston Springs Golf Course). Meet in the Stagecoach Road (Route 524) parking lot.
- Sunday, May 31 at 3 p.m. in Dorbrook Recreation Area, Colts Neck. Meet in the soccer fields parking lot (south side of Route 537.)
Drop-In Activities | Open Shoot Archery | Drop-In Geocache | Open Ceramics | Safari Backpacks | Parent/Child Morning Chores