Welcome to the Monmouth County Fair!
Presented by the Monmouth County Park System
in cooperation with the Monmouth County 4-H Association
The Original Monmouth County Agricultural Fair
2013 Fair is July 24-28
Wednesday-Saturday from 5-11pm
Sunday from 11am-6pm
East Freehold Showgrounds
Kozloski Road, Freehold, NJ
Admission $7 Children 12 & Under Free
All New Rides! Pay One Price for Rides: $20 Wristbands
Available Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday
WANTED! Crafters, Artists and Exhibitors for the Fair.
Interested? Visit our vendor information page.
Home & Garden Competition Brochure 2013
Thank you to our 2013 Fair Sponsors:
What's Planned for 2013 Fair:
- 4-H Events
- Animal Shows & Exhibit
- ALL NEW RIDES!
- Bwana Jim’s Wildlife Show
- Home & Garden Demonstrations & Competitions
- Living History Interactive Displays
- Monmouth County Park System Interactive Displays
- Delicious Food/Snack Vendors
- Amusement Rides
- Commericial Vendors
Sponsored by Saker Shoprite
Show Ring 1
Racing Pigs: Wednesday-Sunday
Sheep Herding Demonstrations: Thursday-Sunday
Show Ring 2
Sponsored by Wild Bill's Old-Fashioned Soda Pop Co.
Outdoor Entertainment Area
E3 Skateboarding Stunt Show, "Hell on Wheels" BMX Stunt Show, Fere Thrill Show & More!
Main Stage Performers
2012 Fair Competition Results
2012 Home & Garden Competition's Winning Recipes
Click on map to open as a PDF.
- Garden State Parkway to Exit 100: Hwy. 33 West. Take approx 9 miles to Route 33 Bypass West. 33 Bypass to Halls Mill Road North exit. Left at Stop sign to right onto Halls Mill Road. Halls Mill Road becomes Kozloski Road to park entrance on left.
- State Hwy. 9 to Hwy. 33 East (not Business Route 33). Follow Hwy. 33 to Halls Mill Road North exit. Halls Mill Road becomes Kozloski Road to park entrance on left.
- Rt. 18 to Exit 22, Rt. 537 west. Take Rt. 537 west for 1 mile to Kozloski Rd. exit. Follow signs to "Kozloski South" and continue 1 mile to Park on right.
- NJ Turnpike to Exit 8 (Hightstown). After toll, Hwy 33 East and stay to left for Hwy 33 Bypass/Asbury Park. Take 33 Bypass to Halls Mill Road North exit. Halls Mill Road becomes Kozloski Road to park entrance on left.