- Effective April 17th, enforcement of the no-show policy has resumed. Please cancel tee times 12 hours prior to avoid a no-show penalty.
- Hominy Hill Golf Course will be closed April 20 - 22nd for greens aeration and paving
- Due to ongoing construction, tee time intervals are currently set at 15 minutes.
- Parking is very limited and no walk-on times will be available.
- Tee time reservations are currently limited to one reservation per passholder every 8 days.
- Restrooms are currently closed and only port-a-john facilities are available.
- See our spring aeration schedule.
- Masks are mandatory for entry into the golf centers. Vinyl golf cart dividers are now also available upon request.
- On or about October 26, Shark River Golf Course will be undergoing Phase 2 of Master Plan Improvements. For more information on this golf course improvement project, please click here.
Check Out Our Latest Golf Video
Unbeatable conditions at a great value! See Our Golf Brochure.
Each year more than 200,000 rounds are played on our courses. Our facilities can accommodate golfers of all skill levels. We offer five championship 18-hole courses, two 18-hole executive courses, a 9-hole, par 3 course, and three warm-up ranges.
Our Golf Courses are:
3120 Allaire Road at Route 34
- Charleston Springs
101 Woodville Road
Millstone Township, NJ
- Hominy Hill
92 Mercer Road
Colts Neck, NJ
- Howell Park
405 Squankum-Yellowbrook Road
- Pine Brook
1 Covered Bridge Boulevard
- Shark River
320 Old Corlies
Did you know? According to golflink.com, the greatest physical benefit to playing golf is getting exercise from walking. Walking for 18 holes is often the equivalent of walking 3-to-4 miles.