- Golf Centers are open to the public. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tee time to accommodate social distancing requirements. Masks are mandatory for entry into the golf centers. Powered golf cart rental rules are returning to typical operations. Vinyl golf cart dividers are now also available upon request.
- Howell Park Golf Course has started a tee “re-grassing” plan. In order to allow for recovery, approximately half of the holes will be played from temporary tees. Tees will be re-opened on an individual basis once the turfgrass has the ability to withstand daily play.
- For updates on golf course conditions or golf related questions, please call the golf centers directly.
- See our Fall Aeration Schedule.
- On or about October 26, Shark River Golf Course will be undergoing Phase 2 of Master Plan Improvements. For more information on this golf course improvement project, please click here.
Check Out Our Latest Golf Video
Unbeatable conditions at a great value! See Our Golf Brochure.
Each year more than 200,000 rounds are played on our courses. Our facilities can accommodate golfers of all skill levels. We offer five championship 18-hole courses, two 18-hole executive courses, a 9-hole, par 3 course, and three warm-up ranges.
Our Golf Courses are:
3120 Allaire Road at Route 34
- Charleston Springs
101 Woodville Road
Millstone Township, NJ
- Hominy Hill
92 Mercer Road
Colts Neck, NJ
- Howell Park
405 Squankum-Yellowbrook Road
- Pine Brook
1 Covered Bridge Boulevard
- Shark River
320 Old Corlies
Did you know? According to golflink.com, the greatest physical benefit to playing golf is getting exercise from walking. Walking for 18 holes is often the equivalent of walking 3-to-4 miles.