200 Port Monmouth Road
Port Monmouth, NJ 07758
Park Brochure | Tick Advisory
See Supplemental Rules and Regulations for the Monmouth Cove Marina.
When choosing your boat slip consider all the amenities that Monmouth Cove Marina offers:
- Water and electric service at wet slips
- Refurbished restrooms with showers
- Picnic area with grills
- Clean, family-friendly facility with professional staff
- Adjacent to Bayshore Waterfront Park
- Easy access to great fishing
- Wi-Fi service
Call or stop in today for a tour and contract information.
Access great family fishing from this comfortable, multi-service facility close to Sandy Hook and just minutes from New York City. There are 155 wet slips (six for personal watercraft) supplied with electricity and water, concrete floating docks and a fuel dock; transient dockage is available. The marina also offers 82-rack storage bunks (dry slips), May-October, as well as winter storage. There are two marine travel lifts, 15-ton and 25-ton, on site. Office hours are 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. See our May 2023-April 2024 fees. | See our May 2024-April 2025 fees.
The 10-acre Monmouth Cove Marina was purchased by Monmouth County in 1990 to help satisfy the increasing demand for boating facilities. Monmouth Cove Marina is part of Bayshore Waterfront Park which offers recreational opportunities in the Bayshore. No restrictions to Bay or Ocean.
In accordance with New Jersey’s Smoke Free Air Act, all Monmouth County parks are tobacco free. The ban applies to cigarettes, pipes, cigars, e-cigarettes, and vaporize cigarettes, as well as smokeless tobacco such as snuff and chew.
- Hwy. 36 in Middletown to Main St., Port Monmouth. Follow Main St. to Wilson Ave., turn left and continue to end. Turn left onto Port Monmouth Rd. Follow Port Monmouth Rd. to Marina on right.
- Garden State parkway to exit 117, follow Hwy. 36 south (see above)
- By Water: Steer 240 degrees from the "TC" buoy east of U.S. Naval Earle pier