How Do I Get a Golf Pass?
Golf Pass holders can reserve tee times up to one week in advance. Resident golf passes can be purchased online. Both resident and non-resident golf passes will continue to be available for purchase at all Golf Centers. Non golf pass holders can also make a tee time online up to 2 days in advance (Pre-paid/non-refundable booking fees are required at time of booking.)
- $51.00 for one year Golf Passes. Resident Senior Golf Passes are available to persons age 65 or over, proof of age is required.
- $20.00 for all one year Junior Golf Passes. Junior Golf Passes are issued to individuals through the age of 20, proof of age is required.
- $86.00 for two year Golf Passes. Resident Senior Golf Passes are available to persons age 65 and over, proof of age is required.
- $270.00 for a Non Resident Player Pass: Non-Residents may purchase this one year pass and pay discounted non-resident rates on all courses, seven days a week, all day.
- Prices effective January 2023.
The Golf Pass entitles:
- A resident Monmouth County golfer to resident greens fee rates and access to the tee time reservation system.
- A junior golfer to reduced junior greens fee rates all day, 7 days a week and access to the tee time reservation system.
- A non-resident golfer access to the tee time reservation system and the ability to reserve a time 7 days in advance.
Please check applicable fees and charges for the individual golf courses. To purchase a pass, prospective golfers must provide valid identification or verify their residency status online via the “Buy Pass” option on the tee time reservation website. Acceptable identification for a Resident Golf Pass is a valid New Jersey photo driver's license with a Monmouth County street address or a current residential property tax bill with the applicant's name and Monmouth County street address, or a yearly (or longer) residential lease, and one of the following: a valid driver license, last year's Golf Pass, a vehicle registration card, a voter registration card, or a New Jersey hunting and/or fishing license with name and street address that match first form of ID used. For a non-resident Golf Pass a valid driver license is accepted. Utility bills, bank statements, and credit cards are not acceptable.
Access to the Online Reservation System will be immediately available after purchasing a pass. Tee time reservations, and Golf Passes are not transferable.
Non-Player permits for a player-assistant and for a special needs non-player will be issued at the golf center on the day of play.