1101 Schoolhouse Rd, Neptune (Garden State Parkway Exit 100;
convenient to Routes 18, 33, 34)
- includes 30' by 50' picnic shelter (ADA accessible) and group grill
- maximum 125 persons
- Monday-Friday: county resident $225, non-resident $370
- Weekends & Holidays*: county resident $345, non-residents $494
- includes 30' x 50' picnic shelter (ADA accessible), group grill, and adjacent picnic area
- maximum 225 persons
- Monday-Friday: county resident $350, non-resident $465
- Weekends & Holidays*: county resident $464, non-residents $618
* Holiday rates to be effective on Good Friday, Memorial Day Observance, Independence Day Observance, Labor Day and Thanksgiving.
To reserve either area, call 732-842-4000, ext 1 or email us.
Shark River Park Picnic Pavilion
Shark River Shelter Building
The Shelter Building, which accommodates up to 80 people and is ADA accessible, is also available for rental, day and evening times available. The cost for four hours is $258 for residents and $376 for non-residents. The cost for eight hours is $464 for residents and $618 for non-residents. Please note that there is a $100 fee for the removal of picnic tables from the Shelter Building. To reserve, call 732-842-4000, ext. 1 or email us.
- open play area
- horseshoe pitch
- multiple use trails
- lake & river fishing*
(Fees Updated 1/2020)
- State Hwy. 18 to Exit 8 (Rt. 33 west to Schoolhouse Rd.) Turn left onto Schoolhouse Rd. Follow to Park.
- Garden State Parkway to exit 100 (Hwy. 33 east). Continue on Hwy. 33 to Schoolhouse Rd. Turn right onto Schoolhouse Rd. Follow to Park.
- State Hwy. 35 to Hwy. 33 west to Schoolhouse Rd. Turn left onto Schoolhouse Rd. Follow to Park.
* Anyone 16 or older who wants to fish New Jersey's fresh waters must purchase a fishing license.