It is the philosophy of the Monmouth County Park System to provide accommodations to individuals with disabilities and/or medical needs (who meet minimum eligibility requirements with or without accommodations documented for a specific program) to participate in typical Park System programs.
The floating Camp Nurse will be assigned as needed to assist with medical requirements of children registered for camps. Camps are located throughout Monmouth County. If no child is identified as requiring nursing care for a specific week, the Nurse will be assigned to a camp with the greatest secondary needs.
Hours: Generally, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., June-August
Contact: Karen Jarmusz at 732-542-1642, ext. 24 or email@example.com
Pay: RN-$216 per day; $108 per half day
Location: Will vary. This position will require the candidate to report to different camp locations throughout the Monmouth County Park System and attend trips as individual medical needs of the campers dictate.
- Minimum Age: 21
- Must be a licensed RN in New Jersey
- Must have current certification in CPR and Blood-Borne Pathogens
- Flexibility to accompany any camp as assigned to provide medical care. Camps may be general day camps, nature inspired, sports, art, performing arts or adventure.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English sufficiently to perform the duties of this position.
- More information available upon request.
Download an application.
Back to Jobs in the Parks page.