- Greet parents and children at camp sign-in.
- Ensure that parents have submitted all required camp paperwork.
- Assist in the supervision of campers and with daily activities.
- Greet parents at the end of day sign-out.
- Make sure that only authorized adults are signing out campers.
- Notify parents of any issues that occurred on camp.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:45 a.m.- 4:15 p.m.
Dates: June 28-August 30
Pay: $12 per hour
Location: Camps will be held at various park locations including Thompson Park, Lincroft; Dorbrook Recreation Area, Colts Neck; Tatum Park, Middletown; Big Brook Park, Marlboro; and Freneau Woods Park, Aberdeen.
- Must be a minimum of 19 years of age.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent communication skills with children and adults.
- Experience working with children is a plus.
- Will receive training in CPR/First Aid and Covid-19 precautions.
- Must be able to work at various park locations throughout Monmouth County.
Contact: Chris Davino at 732-264-7277, ext. 4# or firstname.lastname@example.org.