Volunteers are a major strength of the Monmouth County Park System. We need a team leader to work with volunteers on various environmental projects and events. If you love working outdoors with enthusiastic, dedicated people, this may be the position for you.
Responsibilities may include:
- Training and leading garden/pruning teams.
- Leading teams to identify invasive plants and remove them.
- Coordinating beach sweeps with Park System staff.
- Assisting with special events, workshops, information tables, and care of tools.
- Enjoy working with volunteers by leading with various projects. Gardening or environmental background helpful.
- Strong communication skills and solid computer knowledge are a must.
- Age 21 and up; must be available to work some weekends and evenings. Valid N.J. driver’s license required.
Public Information/Volunteer Services at Thompson Park
, 805 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft Pay:
Starting at $14.75 per hour; depending on experience
Hours: Seasonal position, February-October; 24-35 hours per week
In order to view or download the application you will need the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader, free software for viewing and printing PDF files. Get Adobe Reader.