Join our Roving Park System Naturalist and look for seasonal points of interest.
Join our Roving Park System Naturalist for a walk in a beautiful county park and learn about seasonal points of interest. Feel free to join in the walk and ask questions. The schedule for this FREE activity is as follows:
- Friday, February 5 at 10 a.m. in Hartshorne Woods Park. Meet at the Rocky Point entrance, Highlands.
- Sunday, February 21 at 10 a.m. in Shark River Park, Wall. Meet in the main parking lot.
- Saturday, March 5 at 9 a.m. at Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area, Manasquan. Meet at the Activity Center.
- Saturday, March 19 at 9 a.m. along Hominy Path, Hominy Hill Golf Course, Colts Neck. Meet in the Matthews Road parking lot.
- Sunday, April 3 at 9 a.m. in Shark River Park, Wall. Meet in the main parking lot.
- Saturday, April 23 at 9 a.m. in Tatum Park, Middletown. Meet in the Holland Activity Center parking lot.
- Saturday, May 7 at 8 a.m. at Dorbrook Recreation Area, Colts Neck. Meet in the soccer fields parking lot.
- Saturday, May 21 at 8 a.m. along the Stone Bridge Trail, Charleston Springs Golf Course, Millstone. Meet in the Stagecoach Road parking lot.