Join our Roving Park System Naturalist and look for seasonal points of interest.
Join our Roving Park System Naturalist for a walk in a beautiful county park and learn about seasonal points of interest. Feel free to join in the walk and ask questions. The schedule for this FREE activity is as follows:
- Saturday, May 7 at 8 a.m. at Dorbrook Recreation Area, Colts Neck. Meet in the soccer fields parking lot.
- Saturday, May 21 at 8 a.m. along the Stone Bridge Trail, Charleston Springs Golf Course, Millstone. Meet in the Stagecoach Road parking lot.
- Saturday, June 4 at 9 a.m. in Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park, Long Branch. Meet at the Pavilion.
- Saturday, June 25 at 9 a.m. in Clayton Park. Meet in the Davis Station Road parking lot.
- Saturday, July 9 at 9 a.m. in Crosswicks Creek Park. Meet in the Province Line Road parking lot in Allentown.
- Saturday, July 30 at 9 a.m. in Holmdel Park, Holmdel. Meet in the Ramanessin trail parking lot.
- Saturday, August 6 at 9 a.m. in Weltz Park, Oakhurst. Meet in the main parking lot.
- Saturday, August 20 at 9 a.m. in Big Brook Park, Marlboro. Meet in the main parking lot.