Join our Roving Naturalist and look for seasonal points of interest.
Join our Roving Naturalist and explore a different park each session as we discuss seasonal points of interest, search for signs of wildlife and identify a bird or two. This is 1.5-2 hour program, but feel free to join in or drop out at any point during the walk. Dress for the weather as light rain and snow are not deterrents.
The schedule for this FREE activity is as follows:
- Saturday, February 25 at 9 a.m. in Thompson Park, Lincroft - Meet in the Marlu Lake parking area.
- Saturday, March 11 at 9 a.m. in Big Brook Park, Marlboro
- Saturday, March 25 at 9 a.m. in Freneau Woods Park, Matawan
- Saturday, April 8 at 9 a.m. in Shark River Park, Wall
- Saturday, April 22 at 9 a.m. in Tatum Park, Middletown - Meet in the Holland Road parking area.
- Saturday, May 6 at 9 a.m. in Dorbrook Recreation Area, Colts Neck - Meet in the soccer field parking area.
- Saturday, May 20 at 9 a.m. in Charleston Springs Golf Course, Millstone - Meet in the Stone Bridge Trail parking area.