Discover the thrill of the great outdoors. Outdoor Adventures programs provide you the chance to explore a variety of recreational activities, such as hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, kayaking, and so much more. Through our diverse programs we strive to create opportunities for participants to develop leadership, team building, and critical thinking skills all while enjoying the outdoors.
All requested programs must be arranged at least four weeks in advance. It is advisable to schedule programs six to eight months prior to your desired date. Before calling, it is best to have several dates, times and activities in mind. Although no rain dates may be reserved, every effort will be made to accommodate your group in the event of inclement weather.
- To arrange programs, submit the Program Reservation Request form (below) and email to Ann Marie Osnato, the Group Program Coordinator, or call at 732-842-4000, ext. 4240. Reservations can be made Monday through Friday.
- Note minimum and maximum number and age of participants where indicated to determine if your group can be accommodated. For programs that have a per person charge, groups that do not reach the minimum will be billed for the minimum number of participants as noted.
- Your program confirmation will be mailed within two weeks of booking your program. Please verify date, time, number of students, and location.
- A limited number of supervising adults may attend the program for free; all others will be charged the per person fee. Only registered participants and supervising adults can take part in the activities.
- All groups will be billed after the program is completed. Please do not bring money the day of the program or submit payment before the program has taken place.
- If the program you have selected is three or more hours in length, please bring a non-perishable lunch. Picnic tables are available at most facilities on a first come basis.
- All programs require participants and supervising adults to sign release forms and assumption & acknowledgement of risk forms (below) prior to participating and wear close-toed, close-heeled shoes. Failure to comply will result in being unable to participate in the activity.
- In the interest of safety, Outdoor Adventures staff decisions are final.
- Please note that prices are subject to change.
Check out the variety of programs we offer in our Parks & Programs Guide. Interested in one of our Outdoor Adventures activities but would like to know more about it before signing up? Email or call us at 732-842-4000, ext. 4240, and our staff will be happy to guide you.