Online Registration Instructions
- Log on using your email address and password
No online account?
Create an account here.
If you forgot your password, click here.
- Search for program above by entering the program code from our directiory book or search a title. You can also browse by categories listed on the left.
- Programs with the computer icon on the right are available for online registration. If you do not see a program on the site, it is no longer available.
Please contact 732-842-4000 ext. 1 to be put on a waiting list.
- Select program by clicking the title link.
- Select the program with the proper time and date and enter number of participants.
- If you haven’t logged in you will be prompted to do so at this point.
- Once items are in the shopping cart please select the participant from the drop down for each program spot. Additional information may be asked depending on the program. If the participant isn’t included in the drop-down, click the “add new participant” link. Make sure the participant meets the age requirement for the program selected.
- At this point you can proceed to the next step or click the “register for another program” link to add another program to your cart.
- To make payment you will first be directed to the Confirm Order page where your total will be shown. If you wish to make changes, click the “Edit Order” button to return to the cart. Otherwise, click the “Make Payment” button to the credit card payment page. The Monmouth County Park System gladly accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Once payment is accepted you will be brought to a page where you can print a permit for the registration.
If you do not see a program on the site, it is no longer available.
Please call 732-842-4000 ext. 1 to be put on a waiting list.
if you forgot your password.