To use the online registration system you must log in.
If you're not a registered user
here to create an account.
Forgot your password?
If you don't receive your password via email,
please contact Reservations at 732-842-4000 ext. 1.
In planning trips and programs, the Monmouth County Park System incurs many non-recoverable expenses on behalf of the participant.
- 1. A full refund will be given when a program or trip is cancelled by the Monmouth County Park System.
2. No refunds or credits will be given for any sessions missed by the participant.
3. Refunds minus a $5 processing fee per program will only be issued for camps or ticketed events if the vacancy can be filled by another participant.
4. For all other programs, a refund minus a $5 processing fee and any non-recoverable expenses (e.g. pre-paid meals, tickets, etc.) will be given with the following advance notice from the registrant:
- Program or one-day trip: 10 days
- Multi-day van trip: 30 days
- Multi-day bus trip: 60 days
5. Refund Payment: If the program/trip fee has been paid with VISA, MasterCard, or Discover, a credit will be issued to that account. If payment has been made by check, money order, or cash, a refund check will be issued.