Thanks for a great event!
Please check back for possible future dates.
Tatum Park Red Hill Activity Center, Middletown
Getting excited to start up the garden again, or maybe you have leftover seeds you don’t need anymore?
Swap your seeds for something new!
- Vegetable, annual, perennial and native seeds are welcome (no invasive species).
- Place your seeds in a sealed envelope or bag, labeled with the plant name, year collected, and where it was bought or collected from.
- Throughout January, deliver your seed submissions to Huber Woods Environmental Center, Middletown.
- Dropping off prior to Swap Day is strongly recommended but not required.
- Those dropping off will receive a ticket to bring on Swap Day.
- A minimum of five (5) seeds is required per item.
- All seed swappers will take home a native wildflower seed freebie.
For more information, call 732-872-2670.