Loyal Golfer Special*
Cardholders will earn one free round of golf for every 15 paid 18-hole rounds played. Rounds played at the Bel-Aire 9-Hole facility count as 1/2 round. Redeeming a free round can now be combined with the Friends and Family Program. Rounds expire at the end of the calendar year.
Friends and Family Golf Special*
All cardholders may host up to three guest golfers per visit at the appropriate Adult Cardholder Rate, up to six times per year, except Pine Brook which is unlimited.
*Loyal Golfer/Friends and Family Availability
These promotions may be redeemed at the following times:
- Off Peak: Course Opening to April 28, and October 7 to end of calendar year, weather permitting at all courses: After 11 a.m., Monday through Friday, and Saturday/Sunday/holidays after 1 p.m.
- Peak: April 29 to October 6 at Bel-Aire and Charleston Springs: Monday through Friday after 12 p.m. and Saturday/Sunday/Holidays during matinée times.
- Pine Brook: Entire golf season, all day, 7 days a week.
Perfect for family reunions, business groups, out-of-town visitors, and more! Any person may reserve a block of consecutive tee times by foursome for groups of 12 to 48 golfers, depending on the site. Please call 732-842-4000, ext. 4344 for pricing information and bookings. Consideration is given to special written requests. Download application and fee information. (PDF)
Ladies Players Club at Pine Brook
June through September, Thursday mornings, reserved consecutive tee times will be provided. Program registration and valid golf card needed. Applicable greens fees to be paid on day of play.
Full Privilege Card
Non-Residents may purchase a one-year card, and pay all applicable resident fees on all courses, seven days a week, all day. Available for adults and seniors. Friends and Family Program applies.
Reduced greens fees for non-residents with one- or two-year Golf Card at all courses - rates vary by courses.
Token Value Card Special
Golfers may purchase a punch card for ten driving range tokens for the price of nine. Each time a golfer obtains a token, the card will be hole-punched.
Same Day Reservations
Available through the tee time reservation system by phone or online for all golf courses except the Bel-Aire 9-Hole facility. Reservation fee will be charged. Reservations can only be made a minimum of 90 minutes in advance. No-show penalty will be in effect.
- Reduced weekend/holiday rates for Junior golfers with a golf card all day. Available on all courses. Greens fee prices vary by course.
- Pine Brook Golf Course is the Park System's junior-friendly facility featuring an additional set of forward tee markers and an adjusted score card to make it a great opportunity for young golfers.
- Bel-Aire Golf Course: Children’s rate (12 and under) of $5.00 will be available daily at matinée times on the Par 3 – 9-Hole course with a paid adult.
- Pine Brook Golf Course: Children’s rate (12 and under) of $7.00 will be available daily at matinée times with a paid adult.
Senior Citizen Rates on Weekends/Holidays
Available on all courses: Reduced weekend rates for Senior Citizen with a golf card all day. Greens fee prices vary by course.
Annual Locker Rental
Lockers are available for rent at Hominy Hill and Charleston Springs Golf Courses. Please see Golf Center staff for details.
Sign-up at all golf courses to receive golf course updates per email or sign up online.
New for 2013!
- Non-Card Holders can make tee time reservations at all courses (except Bel-Aire's 9-Hole Course) by calling the golf centers or in person, no more than two days in advance. A pre-paid and non-refundable reservation fee will be charged per golfer reserved at time of booking.
- During peak season Howell Park Golf Course and Shark River Golf Course will offer Super Twilight seven days a week; times will vary by season; power cart is included in fee. No golf card required.
- For 2013 GHIN handicaps will be available at all courses. Bel-Aire and Pine Brook Golf Courses now have a USGA rating and were added to the GHIN system. No charge for junior golfers through the age of 17.