Thompson Park805 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft 07738
Sunday, October 16 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Enjoy autumn fun for the entire family!
- DJ Ed’s Dance Party
- Canoeing at Marlu Lake (weather permitting)
- Corn Maze
- Foot Golf
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Disc Golf
- Kids Races
- Zany Zombies
- Dash for Cash
- S.T.E.A.M Fun
- Discover Walnford
- Pottery Demonstrations
- Mini Golf
- Square Dancing
- Golf Zilla (weather permitting)
Activities that required tickets are:
- Pumpkin Painting - 2 tickets
- Grab & Go Ceramics at the Creative Arts Center - 3 tickets
- Climbing Wall - 2 tickets
- Turbo Tubs - 2 tickets
- Wagon Rides - 2 tickets
- Bungee Trampoline - 3 tickets
- Inflatable Rides - 2 tickets
- Turbo Twister - 2 tickets
- Turbo Tubs - 2 tickets
- Archery at the Archery Range - 2 tickets
- Fired Up Ceramics at the Creative Arts Center - 10 tickets
- Rolling Video Games - 3 tickets
Tickets need to be purchased at ticket booths. $1 per ticket.
Pie Eating Contest
- 1 p.m. - Kids
- 1:15 p.m. - Adults
- Registration at Kids Race Area
We'lll provide the framework and stuffing; you supply the face, outer covering (clothes, etc.) and imagination. Prizes will be awarded and the scarecrow is yours to take home. Pre-register online. Pre-registration is available until October 15. Call 732-872-2670, ext. 225, for more information. Download an application.
The pre-registration fee is $10 and event-day registration is $12. (Pre-registration guarantees a frame; day-of-registration frames are limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first–served basis).
Strut Your Mutt Doggie Costume Contest
Dress up your four-legged pal as something fun, silly or scary! The whole family can dress up together! Contest is held at 12 p.m. & 3 p.m. Prizes awarded for funniest, scariest, prettiest, most original and best canine/human combo.
Pre-registration costs $10 and is available until October 7.
Day of event registration costs $15.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Monmouth County Parks. Download an application. Learn about becoming a sponsor. For additional information, call 732-975-9735.
Thank you to Strut Your Mutt sponsor:
For additional information:
- Scarecrow Contest - 732-732-872-2670, ext. 225
- Pie Eating Contest - 732-542-1642, ext. 26
- Food Vendors - 732-842-4000, ext. 4383
- General Event Information - 732-842-4000, ext. 4312
Make & Take Vendor Application for 2016 Thompson Park Day
THANKS TO OUR 2016 SPONSOR!
- Garden State Parkway to exit 109. Southbound, turn right onto
Rt. 520 West (Newman Springs Rd.); Northbound, turn left onto Rt. 520
West 2.2 miles to Park (past M.T. Thompson park and Brookdale College
entrance ) on left.
- State Hwy. 34 to Rt. 520 east. Southbound, turn left; northbound, turn right. Follow Rt. 520 east to Park entrance.