Golf Card Rewards Program*
All Monmouth County Golf Card holders will earn reward points towards a free greens fee.
Reward Point Earnings Breakdown:
- 1 Point for 18-hole greens fee before Matinee Time
- 0.5 Point for 9-Hole Morning Greens Fee (Shark River & Howell Park)
- 0.5 Point for 9-Hole Plus Greens Fee
- 0.5 Point for Bel-Aire 9-Hole Course Greens Fee
- 0.5 Point for any Matinee Greens Fee
Reward Point Redemption Options:
- Redeem 30 points for one (1) free greens fee anytime at any Park System golf course
- Redeem 15 points for one (1) free greens fee during matinee times at any Park System golf course, except for the months of November and December when greens fee can be redeemed starting at 11 a.m.
*Reward points will expire at the end of the calendar year; winter greens fees do not count toward this special. Points are non-transferable.
Friends and Family Golf Card Special
Friends and family members of resident adults, resident senior citizens, resident juniors and full privilege golf card holders shall be entitled to pay the resident adult rate at Charleston Springs, Shark River, Pine Brook and Bel-Aire Golf Courses. This special can be utilized to host up to three (3) guest golfers per visit, up to six (6) times per calendar year. Friends and Family play is available seven days a week after 12 p.m. at Charleston Springs and Shark River Golf Courses. There is no time restriction at Bel-Aire or Pine Brook Golf Courses.
9-Hole Plus Golf Special
9 Hole Plus is available at Charleston Springs, Howell Park, Pine Brook and Shark River golf courses. Play nine (or more) holes before the course closes at discounted rates that include a power cart. Starting times vary seasonally. No Golf Card is needed to take advantage of this great offering.
Charleston Springs Early Morning Special
All golfers can take advantage of the new Early Morning Special at Charleston Springs beginning April 24 and ending June 30, 2017. A round of golf including a power cart for $45 will be available Monday through Friday for the first 60 minutes of tee times, no golf card needed. Cardholders can make reservations using the tee time reservation system, non-card holders can make two-day in advance reservations by calling the golf center, walk-ons are also accepted.