The Roving Park System Naturalist planned for Monday, February 16 at 10 a.m. along the Henry Hudson Trail has been cancelled due to icy conditions.
Join our Roving Park System Naturalist for a walk in a beautiful county park and learn about seasonal points of interest. Feel free to join in the walk and ask questions. The schedule for this FREE activity is as follows:
- Sunday, March 1 at 9 a.m. in Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area, Manasquan. Meet in the Third Avenue parking lot.
- Saturday, March 14 at 9 a.m. along the Hominy Hill Path (adjacent to Hominy Hill Golf Course), Colts Neck. Meet in Matthews Road parking lot.
- Saturday, March 28 at 9 a.m. in Hartshorne Woods Park. Meet at the Rocky Point entrance, Portland Road, Highlands.
- Wednesday, April 15 at 9 a.m. in Shark River Park, Wall. Meet in main parking lot.
- Saturday, April 25 at 9 a.m. in Tatum Park, Middletown. Meet in the Holland Road parking lot.
- Friday, May 8 at 3 p.m. in Weltz Park, Oakhurst. Meet in main parking lot.
- Monday, May 18 at 4 p.m. along the Stone Bridge Trail (adjacent to Charleston Springs Golf Course). Meet in the Stagecoach Road (Route 524) parking lot.
- Sunday, May 31 at 3 p.m. in Dorbrook Recreation Area, Colts Neck. Meet in the soccer fields parking lot (south side of Route 537.)
- Sunday, June 14 at 7 a.m. at Seven Presidents Oceanfront Pak, Long Branch. Meet at the pavilion.
- Wednesday, June 24 at 8 a.m. in Clayton Park, Upper Freehold. Meet in the parking lot.
- Friday, July 10 at 8 a.m. in Crosswicks Creek Park, Upper Freehold. Meet in the parking lot.
- Friday, July 24 at 8 a.m. in Holmdel Park, Holmdel. Meet in the Longstreet Farm parking lot.
| Open Shoot Archery
| Drop-In Geocache
| Open Ceramics
| Safari Backpacks
| Canoe, Kayak and Boat Rentals
| Climb Time
| Parent/Child Morning Chores
| Fishing Derbies
| Book Swap Drop In
| Eco-Kayak Drop-In Tours of the Manasquan Reservoir