Hominy Hill Golf Course
- Looking for a Father's Day Gift? Give dad a round of golf at Charleston Springs Golf Course! Check out our Golf with Dad on Father’s Day for details.
- The installation of the new irrigation system has begun at Shark River. Contractors are currently installing green side irrigation components which will necessitate some temporary green closures during the week. No green closures will be in effect on weekends.
- Our regular golf season is underway! Weather permitting, all courses are open through the end of the year.
- See our Spring 2017 Aeration Schedule.
- Non-Card Holders can make tee time reservations at all courses by calling the golf centers or in person, no more than two days in advance. A pre-paid and non-refundable reservation fee will be charged per golfer reserved at time of booking.
- Host your next golf outing at one of our courses. See fees.
See Our Private Lessons.
For updates on golf course conditions or golf related questions, please call the golf centers.
Check Out Our Latest Golf Video
Unbeatable conditions at a great value! See Our Golf Brochure.
Each year more than 200,000 rounds are played on our courses. Our facilities can accommodate golfers of all skill levels. We offer five championship 18-hole courses, two 18-hole executive courses, a 9-hole, par 3 course, and three warm-up ranges.
Our Golf Courses are:
3120 Allaire Road at Route 34
- Charleston Springs
101 Woodville Road
Millstone Township, NJ
- Hominy Hill
92 Mercer Road
Colts Neck, NJ
- Howell Park
405 Squankum-Yellowbrook Road
- Pine Brook
1 Covered Bridge Boulevard
- Shark River
320 Old Corlies
Did you know? According to golflink.com, the greatest physical benefit to playing golf is getting exercise from walking. Walking for 18 holes is often the equivalent of walking 3-to-4 miles.