(all ages, under 18 with with adult)
a variety of fish, crabs and other sea creatures as we pull a long
seine net along the edge of Sandy Hook Bay. It will be a fun time for
everyone as we find out what lives and swims in Sandy Hook Bay. Meet on
the beach near the park entrance.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- The program will not run during inclement weather.
- Parents or guardians are required to stay with and supervise their children.
- No swimming during the event.
- This program is designed for individuals and families. Groups can reserve a date by calling 732-872-7369.
For more information about this event, please call 732-787-3033, ext. 2.