Due to the snow conditions, the golf courses are currently closed.
Please call the golf centers for updates.
See tournament results.
Several of our golf courses will remain open for play this winter – Bel-Aire Golf Course in Wall, Charleston Springs North Golf Course in Millstone, and Shark River Golf Course in Neptune. Golfers will enjoy reduced rates at these courses starting January 1. Here are the details:
Weather permitting, courses are open daily from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Both reserved tee times and walk-on play will be available. The tee time reservation system is available to those with golf cards. Golfers looking to purchase a golf card may do so at these courses. All cards will be sold at 2015 rates until 2016 rates are established.
- 9 Hole Plus is available daily at starting at 12 p.m. Price includes cart at Charleston Springs and Shark River Golf Courses. No golf card required.
- The FootGolf course at Bel-Aire Golf Course will remain open through the winter, weather permitting. Learn more about this exciting sport on our FootGolf page.
- Non-Card Holders can make tee time reservations at all courses by calling the golf centers or in person, no more than two days in advance. A pre-paid and non-refundable reservation fee will be charged per golfer reserved at time of booking.
- Bel-Aire Improvement Projects - Beginning August 10, 2015, the 4th green on the 9-hole course at Bel-Aire will close for reconstruction. The artificial green will be replaced with a natural grass green to improve the playing experience. As part of the project, some trees will be removed to allow more sunlight to reach the green. The green will reopen in the spring of 2016. Additionally, we will be improving drainage and adding new sand to the 4th hole bunkers. Thank you for your patience through this improvement project.
- Host your next golf outing at one of our courses. See fees.
See Our Golf Clinics & Private Lessons.
For updates on golf course conditions or golf related questions, please call the golf centers.
Check Out Our Latest Golf Video
Unbeatable conditions at a great value! See Our Golf Brochure.
Each year more than 200,000 rounds are played on our courses. Our facilities can accommodate golfers of all skill levels. We offer five championship 18-hole courses, two 18-hole executive courses, a 9-hole, par 3 course, and three warm-up ranges.
Our Golf Courses are:
3120 Allaire Road at Route 34
- Charleston Springs
101 Woodville Road
Millstone Township, NJ
- Hominy Hill
92 Mercer Road
Colts Neck, NJ
- Howell Park
405 Squankum-Yellowbrook Road
- Pine Brook
1 Covered Bridge Boulevard
- Shark River
320 Old Corlies
Did you know? According to golflink.com, the greatest physical benefit to playing golf is getting exercise from walking. Walking for 18 holes is often the equivalent of walking 3-to-4 miles.